Facebook is a very famous social media platform use by a million of users worldwide. Facebook is a platform for people to connect with each other, with their friends, with colleagues, with people from other countries and cultures. People share their moments and their life moments on Facebook.
Most of us for sure have a Facebook account, whether it is active or not but we surely do have an account. There might be many people who have deactivated their Facebook accounts whereas there may be some people who have disabled their Facebook accounts or the Facebook disabled their accounts whatever the case would be from the above two.
The users would be facing problems in retrieving their Facebook account. You do not need to worry about it we are here to help you. Now, since there are two cases of the disabled accounts so, there have to be two methods. First would be when you have disabled your Facebook account on your own and the second is when Facebook has disabled your account. Here In this blog you will get your methods.
In this article we will look in to the solutions and methods that will help you to recover your disabled Facebook account.
Method 1 – When you yourself have disabled the Facebook account.
- Firstly, you have to visit the Facebook Home page by searching https:www.facebook.com. on the browser of your device.
- If you have somehow temporarily disabled your account then you can recover it simply by using your email address and the password of the account to log in to the Facebook.
- Now, if you have selected the option to permanently delete your Facebook account then you need to follow some other steps to recover it. But if it’s already been 30 days of disabling your account your account is already delete and you cannot recover it.
- Use the email address or phone number which was associates with the account you have chosen to disable.
- The second step will be to fill up your password of the Facebook account in the empty blank box below the box of email address.
- In case you have forgotten your password you can reset it by clicking on the “Forgot Password”
- Option present on the screen and just follow the instructions you will be given on the screen of your device.
- Now, to login click on the “Log In” tab. And if you have enter the correct password you will be direct to your account.
- A prompt box might appear on your screen telling you about the deactivation of your account in 30 days. You have to click on the “Cancel Deletion” option present in the prompt box. Remember you can only delete the deactivation of your Facebook when the 30 days period has not been complete yet.
Method 2 – If your account is disabled by Facebook
If you are facing Facebook account disabled that too because Facebook itself disabled your Facebook account. To recover your account you can try the steps given below.
- You have to visit the Facebook website https://www.facebook.com
- After entering the website, you have to use your email address or phone number
- And, password of your account by entering them into their respective blank boxes.
- Once, you enter them hit the “Log in “ button
- If you see that the screen is showing “Account disable” then Facebook has disable your account and block it.
- You can send appeal or application for activating your account again.
- You have to go to the official investigation form of Facebook.
- Now, you have to enter the email address and password of your account that was deactivated by Facebook. Remember to keep the email or phone number with you as it will be the only way Facebook will communicate with you.
- Now, fill up your full name in the field of name. The name should be the one you use for your Deactivate account.
- Then you will be ask to upload a picture of your ID which can be anything to prove your identity.
- Finally, hit the “SEND” button to send you appeal and wait for Facebook to response or contact you back regarding the same.
Do not forget to visit Ityug247 for more information about the Facebook login.
recommended: 5 tips to gain followers with your Instagram stories